Circuitry designed by the legendary John Curl.
- THX Ultra2 certified
- High bias Class A/AB operation
- Balanced inputs with discrete circuits and XLR connectors
- Direct Coupled - no capacitors or inductors in signal path
- Complementary MOSFET driver stage and JFET input stage
- 40 beta-matched 15 amp, 60 MHz bipolar output transistors
- 2.2 kVA encapsulated toroid power transformer with independent
secondary windings for each channel
- 164,000 µF power supply filter capacitance
- DC Servo and relay protection circuits
- AC present, channel status, high temperature indicators
- Heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker terminals
- Gold-plated RCA input jacks; ground lift switch
- Auto turn-on by 12v trigger or audio signal
- 4u Chassis, carry handles, rack mounting adapter included
- Parasound 5 year parts, 5 years labor warranty
(For USA and Canada purchases only)
When it comes to high-performance, high-value power amplifiers, few do it better than
Parasound. The A51, which is part of Parasound's Halo line of cost-no-object products
designed in tandem with audio legend John Curl, has benchmark levels of performance,
yet costs a reasonable $4,500. Cost no object, huh? If every manufacturer built
sub-$5,000 cost-no-object products, the audiophile landscape would be vastly different.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.