The Gold C350 centre speaker is a no-compromise centre channel solution
for serious home theatre installations. Its three-way, four driver
configuration mirrors that of the Gold 300, although the bass drivers
are tuned to work in the Gold C350's sealed cabinet. Unsurprisingly the
C350 is the perfect match for its floor-standing counterpart, producing
frequencies from 40Hz to beyond 60 kHz. A neutral tonal balance and
distortion-free sound give the C350 the ability to project crystal-clear
dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing
radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.