Monitor Audio has all your rear and side channel requirements
covered with the Silver FX, a loudspeaker specially designed for 5.1 and
7.1 systems and featuring Monitor Audio’s advanced technology. This
wall-mountable compact two-way design offers dual dispersion
characteristics for the perfect surround sound set-up.
The discreet profile and angled baffle design of Monitor Audio’s
specially-developed Silver FX incorporates a single 6-inch C-CAM
bass/mid driver featuring RST technology and C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters.
The Silver FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls where it
blends unobtrusively with any interior. Its dispersion characteristics
can be easily changed with a switch to accommodate the precise
requirements for dipole or bipole orientation, giving it maximum
flexibility in multi-channel system installations.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement and with recessed terminations
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dual 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated
Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeters featuring vented Neo magnet system tuned
for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- 6-inch bass/mid driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile ensures best damping and mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling
mechanism (DCF) carefully optimised to reduce high-frequency cone
break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design means improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling for the highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers using premium-grade
bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated
steel-core inductors giving maximum signal transfer
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically optimised cabinet bracing
- Single bolt-through driver technology provides increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke, high-quality bi-wire terminals
- Selected, premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer and contemporary Satin White finishes
- Easily switchable dipole/ bipole modes.