The Bellari HA540 is a audiophile grade headphone
amplifier. The all class A signal path ensures smooth clean analog
audio. The 0 feedback design means smooth natural analog response. It
features 2 input paths and high gain for MP3 players, ipod, etc and a
low gain path from audio selectors, mixers, satellite receivers, etc..
It also features direct into the tube grid coupling for no loss or
distortion. The unit is included with a universal powersupply for use
most anywhere in the world.
HA540 Pure Class A Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Direct to the grid coupling
- Zero feedback, what comes out is what went in, nothing "extra".
- Over 200 volts plate voltage
- 2 Switchable input channels
- Output jacks for both 1/4 and 3.5mm connectors
- Both 3.5mm and gold RCA input jacks
- amazing sound
- Universal power supply
- CH 1 input 3.5mm and RCA jacks
- CH2 input RCA color coded jacks
- Max overall avaliable gain 35dB (that's a lot!)
- Bandwidth: 5 - 40K Hz
- input Z 500K Hi / 50K Low Level
- Power 15VDC < 700ma.
- Power indicator blue LED
- Size 6" X 5.5" X 2.5"
- Weight 2lbs.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.