in stature, large in performance. This updated version of the popular
JD 102BRC sees the addition of EZ-biasing and DC voltage to the filament
of the vacuum tubes. With EZ biasing you turn the screw, the light goes
on, the vacuum tube is biased. With DC volts the performance game is
stepped up. The radical decrease in noise results in a fluid smooth
clarity with a deep and wide soundstage. The elegant understated
appearance works well with virtually any system and the small form
factor makes the Fusion 1102 a great bookshelf amp. The Fusion 1102 has a
big heart, delivering a surprising amount of juice even into difficult
loads. Besides, the golden glow of those seven tubes will warm your
heart, but not your room!
|Maximum power Output:
||25 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz
|Rated Output Power:
||20 W per channel at 8 ohms, 26Hz to 50KHz
||(at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 7Hz to 95KHz + 1dB; 0dB at 1KHz
||14Hz to 80KHz + 3dB; 0dB = 20 W 1KHz, 8 ohms
|Distortion THD + N:
||Less than 1% at 15W output, 39Hz to 10KHz, 8 ohms
||Ultra Linear, Class AB1
||Max. 800mV for 20 watt output at 1KHz
||4 ohms and 8 ohms
||Less than 5 dB
|Signal & Noise Ratio S/N:
||90 dB below rated output from 10Hz to 200Khz
||4 pieces Electro Harmonix EL84 power output tubes; 2 pcs. Electro
Harmonix 12AT7A driver tubes, 1 pc. Tung Sol 12AX7 pre-amplifier tubes.
||110V-120 VAC 60Hz 90 watts-standby, (220-240 VAC 50Hz option.
||200 millivolts +/- 20 millivolts
||12 inches wide by 8 inches deep by 5 inches high.
||27 pounds net, approximately 31 pounds packaged
||For 110/120 VAC: 4 amp slow blo, for 220/240 VAC: 3.15 amp slow blo, Size: 5mm X 20mm
Construction Details and Features:
- Fully Integrated Stereo Amplifier: Input 800mV driving 20 watts, maximum 25 watts output.
- EZ biasing: Turn the panel screw, the light goes on, the tube is biased.
- Remote Control: Volume up and down, mute.
- Multiple Inputs: DAC, DVR, CD, Aux, and a mini jack input on the front panel.
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of
German grain oriented silicon steel. 15th generation proprietary design.
Secondary can be configured for a 4 ohm or 8 ohm load.
- Top Panel Bias Testing Terminals with Bias Adjustment Controls.
- State of the Art Components: Alps potentiometer, Gold plated RCA input jacks, gold plated five way speaker connectors.
- Comes in Black or Silver
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.