The Gold 100 is a larger two-way stand mount speaker featuring a 6.5"
RST® bass driver and C-CAM® ribbon. Operating with the performance of a
typical 8" driver, our proprietary 6.5" design provides higher overall
efficiency with dynamic headroom to deliver impressive bass extension
and control. The 100's uncomplicated 2-way configuration renders complex
material with tonal accuracy and perfect timing. Optional, dedicated
floor stands are available.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing
radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
Gold 100's Score Highly With BBC Music Magazine
"...the tweeters lived up to their promise of tonally accurate treble..."
"...the lower frequency bass cone has benefited from an upgrade, pumping out a better bass sound than earlier models..."
"...really come alive when the volume is cranked up, but, importantly, they also work well at low volumes...""...The Gold 100s certainly score highly for their overall sound..."
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.