music hall mini
The music hall mini is a solid state moving magnet phono preamp for
use with moving magnet and high output moving coil cartridges. The mini
is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level
signal. It’s cheap, cheerful, and built in the USA.
- RIAA equalization +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- steel chassis
- i/o connectors: rca, 3.5mm trs stereo
- input sensitivity: 35 dB gain @1kHz, 47k Ohms Input Z
- input capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- input impedance: 50k Ohms
- output impedance: 1 K Ohms
- max output level: >10dB @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- s/n ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- thd .02% @ 1KHz
- pwr: 9 – 15 VDC
- indicator: 1 power LED
- w3.25 x h1.5 x d2 in.
- 1.5 lbs. pkg.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.