Tyr 2 Loudspeaker Cable
The new, second generation Norse Series loudspeaker
cables deliver a level of performance not previously possible at their
price points. Nordost's proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction
creates a virtual air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered
suspension system. Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors
and extruded, flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is the ideal
electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast,
low-loss signal transfer between amplifier and loudspeakers.
Tyr 2 represents the top of the Norse 2 tree, and its amazing musical
performance challenges our Reference series Valhalla designs. Combining
natural dynamics with real world weight and scale, the results are
spectacular without being hyped or exaggerated, allowing performances
and recordings, as well as the electronics reproducing them, to deliver
every last ounce of music that's on the disc. With advanced mechanical
tuning to aid the exceptional electrical performance of the MMF
construction, Tyr 2's only competition comes from further up the Nordost
Norse Series – the fast track to superior musical performance.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 26 x 22 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC copper solid core conductors
- Extremely precise, mechanically stable extruded ribbon construction
- High Performance FEP Internal Insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed
- Terminated with high quality gold plated Nordost Z plugs or spade connectors.
Manufactured and hand-built in the USA
Other lengths available, call for information.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.