Heimdall 2 Analog Interconnect
The new, second generation Norse Series interconnects
deliver a level of performance not previously possible at their price
points. Nordost's proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction, first
introduced on the legendary Valhalla reference cables, creates a virtual
air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system.
Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors and FEP
insulation throughout, the result is the ideal electrical and
mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal
transfer. Optimized conductor dimensions, and asymmetrical grounding
topology significantly extend the musical performance of the new Norse
series, finally allowing your equipment to deliver its full performance
potential, while the consistency of design and materials across the
entire Norse Series means that you can easily prioritize a system-wide
solution without compromising the coherence of your cables.
Norse Series – the fast track to superior musical performance.
Other lengths available, call for information.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 4 x 24AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC copper solid-core conductors
- Fully shielded
- High Performance FEP Insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed
- Terminated with high quality MoonGlo RCA or Neutrik XLR connectors.
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.