Premier monaural amplifier. Circuitry designed by the legendary John Curl and CTC Builder. Price is for 1 monoblock.
- Ultra-high bias Class A/AB operation
- Exclusive two position bias level adjustment
- Balanced inputs with discrete circuits and XLR connectors
- Vampire Direct gold-plated OFC RCA input
- Dual heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker binding posts
- Direct Coupled - no capacitors or inductors in signal path
- Complementary MOSFET driver stage and JFET input stage
- 18 beta-matched 15 amp, 60 MHz bipolar output transistors
- 1.9 kVA encapsulated toroid power transformer
- Independent power supplies for input, driver and output stages
- 18,000 µF filters for driver stage
- 132,000 µF Nichicon Gold Tune filters for output stage
- DC Servo and relay protection circuits
- REL and Nichicon Muse capacitors
- Harris hyper-fast soft recovery diodes for all bridge rectifiers
- Auto turn-on by 12v trigger or audio signal trigger
- Ground lift switch , adjustable turn-on delay
- 4u Chassis with rear carry handles, rack mounting kit included
- Premium detachable AWG 12 power cord with silver solder
- THX Ultra2 certified
- Parasound 5 year parts, 5 years labor warranty
(For USA and Canada purchases only)
Stereophile, October 2004
Class A Recommended Component - "...the sound wasn't strained
in any way, and there was an overall sense of ease. Dynamic ease.
Listening ease. Just ease." "Tonally, the Parasounds were magnificent...
with no trace of solid state hardness."
The Absolute Sound, October 2004
Editor's Choice Recommended Product - Power Amplifier $5,000 to $10,000
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.