Heimdall 2 Loudspeaker Cable
The new, second generation Norse Series loudspeaker
cables deliver a level of performance not previously possible at their
price points. Nordost's proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction
creates a virtual air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered
suspension system. Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors
and extruded, flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is the ideal
electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast,
low-loss signal transfer between amplifier and loudspeakers.
These cables offer superb detail, dynamic range and weight,
recreating the natural beauty and impact of any musical performance. The
use of consistent technology and materials across the Norse Series
allows you to easily build a coherent cable solution, maximizing system
Norse Series – the fast track to superior musical performance.
Other lengths available, call for information.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 18 x 22 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC copper solid core conductors
- Extremely precise, mechanically stable extruded ribbon construction
- High Performance FEP Internal Insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed
- Terminated with high quality gold plated Nordost Z plugs or spade connectors.
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.