Jelco's famous oil damped cross suspension design, now updated.
- Jelco TS-550S 9" Static-balance oil damping tonearm -
F e a t u r e s :
- One point cross suspension system.
- Oil damp system equipped, to improve bass
performance, and prevent record disc damage from a jumping stylus.
- Simple mechanism creates good sound.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignment.
- This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 34 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
- TS-550S is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shells.
S p e c i f i c a t i o n s :
| Bearing System
||One point cross suspension
| Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point)
| Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle
|| 214 mm
| Overhang (spindle to stylus point)
| Offset angle
| Tracking error angle
| Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)
| Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)
| Suitable cartridge weight with head shell
| Effective mass
| Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe)
| Additional function
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.