Digital data transfer demands precise impedance matching in both
cable and connectors. Manufactured entirely in the USA, the Heimdall 2
S/PDIF cable is optimized for digital signal transfer and uses a
silver-plated solid OFC conductor suspended in our proprietary,
precision Micro Mono-Filament construction with a full coverage coaxial
shield. Combined with combination BNC/RCA connectors it provides a
true 75 Ohm signal path for digital data, resulting in clearly audible
sonic and musical benefits. The result is an ultra high-speed, low loss
cable specifically designed to deliver the best possible performance
from today's high-resolution digital audio sources. They may only be
"ones" and "zeros" but poor impedance matching has a dramatic impact on
the accuracy with which they are passed from one electronic device to
another. No surprise then, that Nordost's ultra-close tolerance digital
transfer solutions deliver the goods, sonically and musically.
Norse Series – the fast track to superior musical performance.
- Micro Mono-Filament construction
- 1x 20 AWG silver-plated 99.99999 OFC solid core conductor
- Silver-plated OFC braided coaxial shield
- High performance FEP internal insulation reduces dielectric absorption and increases signal speed.
- Terminated with gold-plated true 75 Ohm BNC/RCA connectors.
- Manufactured and hand-built in the USA
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.