The world's first Single Ended KT120 amplifier. Every designer said
it couldn't be done. This tube wasn't designed for it and on and on.
After a year we did it and the sound is amazing. The sweetness of the
EL34 with twice the punch of the KT88. A perfect marriage. Pure Class A.
The price is an introductory price so get your amp at a great price
while it lasts.
Of course its available with the optional remote and coming is the
PSE and PP versions. Enough power to melt the walls. Yet, still stay in
the superior sonics of Class A.
The Audion Super Sterling 120 uses Tungsol KT120 pentode tubes the
amp delivers approx. 24 watts into an 8 ohm load. Therefore, it has the
power of competitors boasting 35-45W. The amp has been designed to work
with lower efficiency loudspeakers from approx 86db and up.
Components of the Audion components:
- Transformers and chokes are design and handmade by Audion: Mains, chokes and output transformers.
- Superior quality parts sourced from Europe or the US. Even the capacitors are made to Audion's exacting specifications.
- Chassis' are finished in-house which includes powder coating and electroplating to ensure quality.
- Special voicing of Audion amplifiers requires every part be meticulously designed to meet their standards.
- Every component is hand built usually point to point. Once burned in
they listen again in case they are not satisfied before releasing each
Warranty: 2 years. Tubes 6 months.
Power: 2 x 24 Watts Class A into 8 Ohms
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.