cruise control 2.0
The music hall cruise control permits the electronic speed control of
music hall and project turntables between 33.3 and 45 rpm at the simple
touch of a button. Removing the platter and moving the belt from one
pulley to the next is no longer required. The quartz-locked speed
control provides unmatched speed stability to within ±0.0001% deviation.
Used with the appropriate pulley and cartridge, it also permits the
replay of 78 rpm records. The replay speed can be increased and
decreased in twenty steps of 0.1 rpm. The quartz lock provides perfect
speed control for all music hall turntables, many project models, and
any turntable with 120v AC synchronous motor. Please consult your dealer
for a full list.
- nominal speeds 33 and 45 rpm (optional 78 rpm w/pulley)
- quartz oscillator speed stability 0.0001%
- pitch control 20 step/0.1 rpm
- turntable connection 16V/AC (3W power consumption max.)
- 120V/AC (3W power consumption max.)
- outboard power supply 16V/1.000mA AC
w4.2 x d6 x h2.1 in.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.