Silver is one of the most sought-after precious
metals for use in the audio cabling industry. One of the reasons for
this - it has the lowest electricaly resistivity rating of all precious
metals, including gold. In comparison, silver only registers 1.59
microhms of resistance, while gold registers 2.19 microhms, and platinum
reads 9.83 microhms. The Snake River Adder line uses pure silver for the ultimate in transparency.
- Silver series of high-end quality audio interconnects
- Made with high quality pure silver (.999) wiring
- WBT nextgen silver RCA connectors
- All Snake River Audio cables are cryogenically treated before shipping!
Click -- Here -- For More Information.
- Sold by the pair with matching serial numbers
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Unless specifically requested, all cables are given a
minimum 200 hours (9 days) of slow curing, or "burn-in" before shipping.
While this significantly reduces the amount of time necessary, some
"settling" time will be needed once the cables are installed into the
- CUSTOM LENGTHS available
- Free " Snake River Audio " T-Shirt with every order
$100 additional for each meter, contact us for pricing.
Balanced cable available, with balanced Neutrik silver connectors, $150 less.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.