The Cottonmouth Series of balanced XLR cables feature the world
famous Snake River Audio 24k gold-plated wire, insulated in pure teflon,
anti-parallel braided to minimize cross-contamination, and encased in a
sublime ether-based polyurethane coating. This amalgamation is then
covered by an abrasive-resistant nylon braiding. The Cottonmouth
balanced XLR cables are available with Neutrik or Furutech gold plated
- GOLD series of high-end quality audio interconnects
- Made with world famous Snake River Audio 24k gold-plated
CERTIFIED oxygen free high-density copper wire with a minimum of 80 microinches of plating
- All Snake River Audio cables are cryogenically treated before shipping. Click -- Here -- For More Information.
- Sold by the pair with matching serial numbers
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Unless specifically requested, all cables are given a
minimum 200 hours (9 days) of slow curing, or "burn-in" before shipping.
While this significantly reduces the amount of time necessary, some
"settling" time will be needed once the cables are installed into the
- CUSTOM LENGTHS available
- Free " Snake River Audio " T-Shirt with every order!
$100 additional for each meter.
Price for WBT midline gold RCA. Other terminations available, contact us
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.