It may deliver taut gut-churning bass all the way down to a seismic
18Hz, but the Gold W15 is also an intelligent design, featuring an
advanced automatic room correction system called LEO™ (Listening
Environment Optimizer). LEO simply and automatically eliminates the
detrimental bass boost of boundaries and corners through the use of a
microphone and test tones. The Gold W15's sealed enclosure and
front-firing driver make it easy to install, and calibration from the
front-mounted controls and dimmable LED display is simple, even from a
distant position. It's equipped with a 12V trigger and remote control
with four user EQ pre-sets.
- Ultra long throw 15” C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) driver featuring triple suspension
- Large black anodized 3” voice coil and double stack motor system provides high power handling and low distortion
- Carefully optimized motor system design to reduce heat and improve efficiency
- Powerful 650Watt DSP Controlled amplifier (D2 Audio™)
- Advanced full bridge switch mode power supply (SMPSU) Capable of delivering over 1200 watt peak power
- 12V trigger - provides switching control from A.V amp or processor
- Rigid, 25mm (1”) thick M.D.F construct
- Heavy radial cabinet bracing with separate amplifier partition
- Front mounted control panel for easy access and viewing
- The LEO™ system provides Automatic Room Mode Correction (ARMC) for easy set up and perfect sound quality
- Remote control with 4 user EQ settings
- Selected real wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.